Sunday, April 22, 2012

FMS31: Lulu Loves Poppies


This is the card I made for Freshly Made Sketches challenge. This is the first card I have ever created using Copic markers. I'm not great at shading, but hope to get better. I guess like with everything, practice makes perfect.

I really love coloring in stamped images. I find it really relaxing. I do feel a bit guilty...this isn't a Stampin' Up! stamp. I just needed to switch it up a little.


The Stamps
Stamping Bella: Lulu Loves Poppies

The Colors
Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie
Pear Pizzazz
Basic Black

The Embellishments
SU Basic Rhinestones
SU Rhinestone Brads
SU Basic Black 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
SU Greenhouse Gala DSP

The Tools
SU Labels Framelits
Copics
Whisper White

And, now for the sketch...

4 comments:

  1. Looks like your Copics were put to fantastic use here! Great colors on this too. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image! I love that big bouquet of flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! Can't believe this is your first card using copics! You are so talented! Wow!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete