Sunday, May 13, 2012

cQc136: Curly Cute Thank You with Owls


This is the card I made for the colourQ Challenge. The colors were Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango and Always Artichoke. I rarely use Always Artichoke so it is always a bit of a challenge for me to incorporate this color when it is in a color palette.


The Stamps
SU Aviary
SU Curly Cute

The Colors
Daffodil Delight
Pear Pizzazz
Tangerine Tango
Always Artichoke
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU 3/8" Pear Pizzazz Poly Stitched Ribbon

The Tools
SU Owl Builder Punch

And, now for the palette...


2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Sue! It's fun to see something other than a floral with these colors! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your shout out. I love this card. Those owls are just darling. I like how you have combined them with those bird cages.

    ReplyDelete