Saturday, May 19, 2012

cQc137: Geometric Birthday Wishes


This is the card I made for the colorQ challenge this week. The colors were Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Grey and Whisper White. I really love the colorQ challenges each week. Even the photos that they take the inspiration from our so beautiful!

I originally hadn't intended on adding the rhinestones. But, much to my dismay, I somehow managed to get a few spots of ink from somewhere on the white cardstock. So I covered them up!


And, now for the details....

The Stamps
SU Upsy Daisy (sentiment)

The Colors
Tempting Turquoise
Lucky Limeade
Wisteria Wonder
Whisper White
Basic Grey

The Embellishments
SU Rhinestone Brads (with rhinestones removed)

The Tools
SU 3/4" Circle Punch
SU 1/2" Circle Punch

And, now for the palette...


3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite cards EVER (and I've been doing this a long time! lol!) At first I thought you stamped it (but how could anyone get them all lined up so well?) but I see how you did it - clever girl! Definitely have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Sue, I love the (patience) circles you punched and placed all over the card! Fabulous use of your punches! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card - those circle are amazing. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete