Sunday, May 27, 2012

CTD193: Tulips for Mom


This is the card I made for the ColorThrowdown Challenge. I was inspired by a card I saw on YouTube created by Valita. Click here to see her card. Although I didn't use the method she did to create the tulips I did use a similar layout. I made the tulips using the Build a Blossom punch.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Teeny Tiny Wishes

The Colors
Elegant Eggplant
Pumpkin Pie
Daffodil Delight
Garden Green
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU Elegant Eggplant DSP
SU 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

The Tools
SU Labels Framelits
SU Jewelry Tag Punch
SU Build a Blossom Punch

And, now for the palette...

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful tulip bouquet! Great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete