Sunday, May 6, 2012

FMS33: Baby with Bessie Lulu


This is the card I made for Freshly Made Sketches. I'm getting a little addicted to coloring with Copics. I'm still learning how to shade. I just need more markers to match all my papers! Great, another thing to spend my money on. :-) Thanks so much for looking.


The Stamps
SU Tiny Tags
Stamping Bella Bessie Lulu

The Colors
Baja Breeze
Whisper White
Island Indigo
Blushing Bride

The Embellishments
SU 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
SU Twitterpated DSP

The Tools
SU Scallop Circles #2 Bigz Die
SU Jewelry Tag Punch

And, now for the sketch...

2 comments:

  1. Your image is adorable and your colors are perfect! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is so sweet and you've done a great job with coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete