Saturday, May 19, 2012

FMS35: Dream


This is the card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I'm not so sure it is a "clean" design. I've struggled with my creativity since going on vacation. I've almost gotten my groove back.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Dream Garden

The Colors
Riding Hood Red
Basic Black
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU 3/8" Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon
SU Basic Black DSP
SU 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
SU Antique Brads

The Tools
SU Jewelry Tag
Versamark
SU White Embossing Powder
SU Heat Tool

And, now for the sketch...

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you did your panels, and that flower is so pretty! Great job with this sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That flower is wonderful. Love the white, red and black - very classy and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness .... I love that flower! Love the pretty panels and striking colour scheme!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete