Sunday, March 24, 2013

DD45: My Thoughts are Happiest


This card was made for the Dynamic Duos card challenge. I have been waiting to tyr the triple stamping technique. I thought this color challenge was just right to give it a try.


And, now the details...

The Stamps
SU Circle Circus
SU Field Flowers

The Colors
Regal Rose
Pretty in Pink
Basic Grey
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
SU Subtle Designer Buttons
SU Baker's Twine

And, now for the challenge...

3 comments:

  1. I love this technique and you've executed it perfectly! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have yet to try this technique but it always produces a fabulous look. I heart the circle circus set! Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of that technique with the Circle Circus stamp set - looks fab! Love the addition of ribbon and button too. Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete