Sunday, March 31, 2013

DD46: Dream Butterflies


This card was made for the Dynamic Duos color challenge. The colors were Primrose Petals plus your choice. I used Summer Starfruit as my choice. I also used Basic Grey as a neutral. This card was inspired by another card I saw last week. Click here to see the inspirational card.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Loving Thoughts

The Colors
Primrose Petals
Summer Starfruit
Basic Grey
Whisper White

The Tools
SU Beautiful Wings Embosslit

And, now for the challenge...

3 comments:

  1. I love the graphic, clean look of your card! The butterflies are a perfect choice to balance it with some softness! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funky card! The pattern you've created with the blocks of colour looks fab! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love the design and the combination of colors. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete