Sunday, March 24, 2013

FMS78: Celebrate with Feeling Sentimental


This is the card I made for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge. I really wanted to use some bright and cheery colors because it has been so cold and dreary here in Missouri. I'm so ready for Spring. To make the little flower, I took the 1-1/4" scallop circle punch and cut out 3 pieces from Daffodil Delight. Using a bone folder I distress the card stock and then separated each piece to give me a total of 6 pieces. I attached them together with a metal brad and then scrunched each layer towards the center.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Feeling Sentimental
SU That's the Ticket

The Colors
Daffodil Delight
Cherry Cobler
Calypso Coral
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU Cherry Cobbler DSP
SU Calypso Coral DSP
SU White Embossing Powder

The Tools
SU Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
SU Ticket Duo Builder Punch
SU Heat Tool
Versamark

And, now for the challenge...

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Sue. I love the colors and papers that you chose to go with this image. The embellishments are perfect complements, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, love the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete